Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Three Ideas for Business Cards

I'm not really sure about this one. I wanted to get the most out of the logo, and tried to do so by expanding it as much as possible, so I had to add the names and phone numbers sideways, as well as the e-mail and blog info.
As for the names, tel. numbers, and web data, I might change the font, change the name order, maybe change the background to a gray color matching the lower part of the logo...
Any ideas?


I like this one better, I like the simplicity of the font, but didn't know what to do with all the remainig space (I didn't want to go with the obvious, such as adding a treble clef... on second thought, I might just do that :-) ) ; I think I was too worried about the logo that I didn't stop to think how to accomodate it into something useful, such as a business card...


How about this one?
Is it too subtle?
I kind of like it... somewhat.

3 comments: